terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2007

Amigos Importantes... (veio por email)

Dear Beloved

Due to the sudden death of my husband GeneralAbacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Yours Truely,
Hajia Mariam.

7 comentários:

WomenageATrois disse...

off topic: conheces a lenda da morte do abacha?

FuckItAll disse...

Que lindo emailinho. O descaro é coisa que me fascina sempre.

CONTA, conta a lenda.

Unknown disse...

zon't vorry... ourr árrmy vill destrróy ze United Ztates!

FuckItAll disse...

É uma promessa?

Jonas disse...

Conta!

Anónimo disse...

estou armada em misteriosa para ver se o sénior pega no isco, pá. adianto q tem direito a bolinha vermelha.

FuckItAll disse...

Bolas, que ninguém se descose. Catrefada de tagarelas, e quando aparece uma história que merece ser ouvida, nicles.